Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trying to get the hang of this Blog thing.


Alright, here's the thing. I just sest up a bunch of preferences (settings) this Blogger or BlogSpot or whatever it's called. I think I set it up so some of my friends will receive an email when I do a new post to my site.

Now, I don't know how much I will use this thing... I've got a MySpace account, a Facebook account, a YouTube account, a Linkedin account, a Flickr account, a Photobucket account, and probably a couple others I can't even remember. Plus, I run the website for the World's Largest Catsup Bottle and the annual Catsup Bottle Festival.

I never seem to have any free time to mess around with 'em, and when I do get some free time I'm exhausted and just like to relax and stare at the TV.
I've pretty much lost interest in all of the web stuff lately. So we'll have to see how this goes!


No comments: