Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Metro Glass Service sucks


Y'know, I try. I needed a new windshield. So I chose to patronize my l
ocally owned, downtown Collinsville, Main Street merchant. Metro Glass Service - what a joke.

First off, the place was a dump, the office gal was totally rude, and it took 2 freakin' days. Worse yet, they did a crappy job! Get a load of this: the weather-stripping was loose, the roof bracket wasn't attached securely (because they broke it), they scratched my fenders, the windshield wipers were out of whack, a two of the 3 bolts holding the shroud under the hood in place were missing! Not only did they do a lousy-ass job, they damaged my car and created dangerous safety issues.

The gal would not set me up an appointment to get the repairs taken care. Finally I had someone else (Martin Glass) fix it. They on the other hand, did a fantastic job!

I reported Metro Glass to the Better Business Bureau, yet I recieved no refund. Today I sent off all of the documentation to my credit card company and hopefully they will be able to credit my account. We will see.



1 comment:

Fred Clark said...

MG,
Call one of the tv stations--they love this kind of stuff.
fc